How-to set up a Corporate Entity
- To set up a corporate entity, please log back into your individual account here: www.fundscraper.com/login
- Scroll to the top, hover over your name, click on the drop down, click ‘Profile’.
- On the next screen, on the left hand side menu, click ‘Investment Accounts’.
- On the screen, click ‘Add Investment Account’.
- Select ‘Corporation Account’,
- On the form that shows up on the screen, please fill in the KYC information from the perspective of the corporate entity.
Please note that any shareholder with more than 25% ownership will be required to complete an individual KYC as well.
Information to have on hand during the corporate KYC completion process:
- Business number
- Incorporation date
If you encounter any trouble, please do not hesitate to call either of the below representatives so we can assist you:
Fundscraper Capital Inc.