Yes. Read our Offering Memorandum which tells you Fundscraper’s story and what you need to know about any investment you may choose. Then read the “Posting Supplemental” that comes with the Offering Memorandum which describes the details. Finally, read the Subscription Agreement if you proceed to invest.
For general inquiries, feel free to reach out to our client support team at +1 888-281-2235 ext.0 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET, excluding holidays. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible, which is typically within 1 to 2 business days.
For troubleshooting or technical issues, please call +1 888-281-2235 ext.0 or email email@example.com. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET, excluding holidays. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible, which is typically within 1 to 2 business days.
We are subject to a legal obligation to determine whether persons who are interested in the issuer’s offerings are qualified to participate in them. When you create an account on our platform, we assess as part of our regulatory duties whether or not you are qualified to invest and whether the investment is suitable for you.
Under our existing securities laws, we have a regulatory obligation to complete a know-your-client (“KYC”) assessment on every investor. This is required before any potential investor can fully view investment opportunities on our marketplace and before we can accept any proposed investment. The reasons are twofold. First, we have a duty to assess your financial condition and ensure the product in which you decide to invest is suitable for you. Second, our regulatory authorities require it in connection with Canada’s anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and securities rules and laws.
- You must be a Canadian citizen and/or resident.
- You must be 18 years of age to invest.
- You must reside in certain provinces depending on certain products.
- Your Investor Type (required by regulatory bodies) determines how much you can invest annually.
- Accredited: No Investment Limit
- Eligible: Invest up to $30,000/year
- Ineligible: Invest up to $10,000/year
We bring institutional quality investments sourced from best-in-class operating issuers and sponsors which have a successful track record. They are not hobbyists, but rather invariably real estate professionals of long standing.
- District REIT
- Nest Capital
- Centurion Apartment Real Estate Investment
- Mansouri Living
- Terra Firma
- Sud Group
Every offering posted on the marketplace is vetted through an multi-point checklist and approved by a credit committee with over $5 billion in combined transaction experience and decades of real estate underwriting experience.
Our review process includes:
- Real estate sponsor/issuer review (current balance sheet, proven track record of local geography, and expertise)
- Financial review of the project, detailing cost analysis and revenue/leasing projections
- Zoning potential review
- Demographic, economic, and market trends review
- Comparable precedent projects review
- Third-party peer reviews of environmental and other reports
For Fundscraper Property Trust offerings, the only fee that impacts the investor is a fee that ranges between 0.5-2%.
All other fees (origination fees, renewal fees, and redemption fees) are taken care of by Fundscraper, all as more particularly described in our Offering Memorandum.
Having investment properties in your portfolio shouldn’t be exclusive to institutions and the ultra wealthy. On Fundscraper, you can invest in real estate secured opportunities with as little as $5,000. Whether you have $5,000, $500,000 or more to invest, now is the time to diversify your portfolio and get stable returns on your money.
Returns You Can Expect
Fundscraper is a premier online real estate marketplace in Canada, with over $375 million in capital deployed. Unlike many competing real estate companies, we are not a brokerage, but rather an exempt market dealer licensed to facilitate your real estate secured investments. Investors on average earned a net return of 11.37% in 2019 and 10.87% in 2020
Fundscraper has a proven track record of $0 in defaults and has never missed a distribution since its inception in 2017.
Easy to Use
Skip the paperwork and approval process with our two minute sign-up process.
- Signup and invest the same day
- Get investment support from a Licensed Dealing Representative
- Effortlessly monitor your investments from your dashboard
- Engage with community members to learn and accelerate growth
You get extensive real-time data and tracking to review your investments at any time. Managed through built-in dashboards, you can navigate asset opportunities, engage in a community forum, and review comprehensive investment information before making any moves.
Dashboard features include:
- Active investment overview
- Cumulative earnings
- Tax documents
- Transaction history
- Investment details
You can minimize risk by diversifying your portfolio with a broad class of alternative real estate backed assets. You can prioritize investment opportunities relevant to your risk appetite. Marketplace assets include:
- MICs (Mortgage investment companies)
- REITs (Real estate investment fund)
- Unit Trusts
- Private Real Estate Projects & Developments
- Bridge financing
- Renovation Loans
- 1st and 2nd Mortgages
- Construction Financing
- Private Limited Partnerships
Watch our how it works video below: